|Alchemy Lab, Cellar, Dungeon|
|first: every night|
Snake is a cultist who spends his time in the tunnels below the graveyard. He hates village residents and talks about ending them. Horadric mentions him in the Royal Stamp quest. The rubble in the tunnels beneath your home will prevent you from reaching Snake until it is cleared. His real name is Seth.
You meet Snake by going into cellar for the first time. A cut scene plays, showing his efforts to get past the gate and access the dungeon. After you meet Snake the first time, he appears every night until you open the door.
At 30 Snake will give you a
stamp free of charge.
If you are stuck at 30 reputation start "the necklace" quest for Ms. Charm (see below).
Warning: Here comes a spoiler!
Prove You Are the Graveyard Keeper
- At night, find Snake near the closed gate underneath the Sweet Home.
- Snake does not believe you are the graveyard keeper, he has no interest in you and you annoy him.
- Return to him with 5×
Unlocking the Sacrifice Zone and Dungeon
- Speak to the Astrologer and accept his quest to find the
Keepers journal. He will give you the
- Give Snake the unusable
Keepers key, to receive the
Instructions for key.
- Study the
Keepers key at a Study table with the
Instructions for key in your inventory to get an
- Give the
Active key to Snake.
- Select the dialogue option asking about Ms. Charm's
- He tells the player that Koukol has it now.
Help Snake with the Ritual
- Bring Snake 5×
Bloody nails. These are dropped by Iron Maidens on levels 4+ of the Dungeon.
- Bring Snake a 1×
Bucket of blood.
- Reward: +10 with Snake.
Return to Snake. He will attempt a ritual, fail, and then ask the player to help him find a
- Collect the
Restoration tools from Snake, if you have not done so already.
- Speak with the Astrologer about the
Necronomicon; he'll say that he gave it to the Lighthouse Keeper.
- Speak with the Lighthouse Keeper and give him 5×
Maggot in exchange for the Necronomicon.
- Bring the
Necronomicon to Snake to gain +10 .
- Build decorations in the Sacrifice Zone to increase its .
- At the blueprint table, craft all of the available blueprints.
- Once the two blood fountains are built, make sure they are filled (a "craft" option appears while standing near them).
- Speak with Snake when the Sacrifice Zone has reached 20 .
- Bring Snake a
Damask sword with gem. The player can purchase one from Koukol at night, or craft it themselves if they have unlocked the required technology.
- Observe the "ritual" cutscene where Snake kills the player.
- After respawning, return to the Sacrifice Zone and speak to Snake.
Ambush the Vampire Hunter
- At any time after completing the ritual for Snake, go to sleep, and then wake up.
- Observe a cutscene where Snake is at your bedside when you wake. Snake asks the player to help them set a trap for a vampire hunter.
- Deliver 1×
Wooden plank to Snake, who will be located just south of the vineyard on Witch Hill. If the player takes the path from the main road, he can be seen near the giant round boulder.
- Observe a long cutscene where Snake and the player wait, and then kill the hunter with a boulder.
- Time will skip forward, but the player will be returned to the weekday and time they began the cutscene at its conclusion.
- Mine the Boulder to obtain the medallion that unlocks Dungeon levels 11-20, plus 6×
a piece of stone and a corpse with 7 x and 3 x (including two Dark organs).
The Golden Apple
- When you ask Snake about the last task, he will bid you to get the
Golden apple from the dungeon.
- Can be found at the end of the last floor (level 15) of the dungeon.
- You can also buy it from Clotho for 10 .
- Or get it by a Woodcutter quest.
The Dark Heart
After receiving the
Golden apple Snake will remember the last ingredient of his ritual, a
Dark heart. Bring him one, and he will leave to summon his followers. Gerry shows up and hints, that the results of the ritual will be hilarious and not at all what Snake expects.
He returns with his followers and proceeds to summon his father, who turns out to be none other than the Inquisitor himself! After being dramatically reunited, they both give you their treasured possessions. You receive Snake's
Endless notebook and the Inquisitor's
Eternal burning coal. (Steam achievement "A father and a son" unlocked)
- The Vampire Hunter bears similarity to Geralt of Rivia, the protagonist of the Witcher game series
- There are hints that Snake is Inquisitor’s son - he was pulled out from burning house and was raised in a Orphanage and Inquisitor says that he never found his son body.