The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Required Technology :
|The concept of wood|
Related pages :
Horizontal x Vertical :
|Workyard, Felling site|
The timber stockpile (formerly known as the wood stockpile) is a construct used to store logs. It's required in order to later process these logs at a sawhorse or circular saw. It does not have any particular function of its own outside of this.
- Only 9 logs can be stored in a stockpile at a time.
- This stockpile pointedly cannot be built at the Cabin in the woods.
- This prevents any wood from being processed at that site.
- Its original footprint is 6x5, noticeable when first starting out.
- There is no apparent advantage in removing it and rebuilding it.